Friday, February 20, 2015

My First Study, My First Repair!

First and for most I want to praise God for the opportunity He has given each one of us, in taking part of the greatest work ever interested into man. The work of sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ to a world clouded by the evils of this world. I so thankful to be learning more and more about the soul winning work. I was given the opportunity after hours, day, and weeks, to finally give my first Bible Study to a couple of young mothers; Aurora, and Fernanda. We first made contact with them outside of their house Aurora was getting a couple of treat for the Paletero man (ice man in Spanish) for her girls.







The was Monday and now two days later I was their opening the Word to both of them. We studied Daniel chapter 2 it was a joy trying to figure out how to pronounce Baby-lawn and King Nebuchadnezzar, but the best part was the relief the had, the breath of fresh air they took when I revealed what the stone was. "The Kingdom of God. A Kingdom that will last forever, and there will be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying." Old thing have passed away behold,  all things have become new. ( 2 Cor 5:17)  please pray for them. and for our next study.  




The other more minor thing I want to praise God for was the fact that I was finally able to get my phone fixed. I had cracked the screen on day knocking doors it had fallen out of my bag. I was looking for places to fix it. The estimates were no less then $110 which is still good! but I didn't want to pay that much. So I decided that i would look up on Youtube to see how difficult it would be to change an cracked screen and digitizer. It didn't seem extremely difficult so I bought the screen, digitizer, and tools on Amazon for $31.00.





Yesterday I got the stuff and after our pastors meeting I began working on my phone. It has been very difficult not having a phone I wish I had a picture of how bad it was. I couldn't do anything, except make calls cause of Siri, the problem with that was that i couldn't hang up! It was so bad.  Well after spending a few hours rechecking my work it finally work back to normal. Praise God I can now make calls, receive them, hang up and best of all I saved at least $70 dollars! I'm no expert but I am grateful for the results!

1 comment:

  1. I'm blessed to hear that you have begun your first offucial Bible study....May our Heavenly Father guide and direct you and o p dn the minds of the young mothers and msy they understand the lessons and be blessed and bd a blessing for their families as well. Oh, and thank God you were able to fix your phone!

    ReplyDelete